Here is a PDF of my resume.
Reporter, Appalachian State University Student Newspaper, 2017
• Published stories in the Arts and Entertainment beat in Boone, NC.
• Wrote and edited headlines, cutlines and photo captions.
Summer Fellow, North Carolina Democratic Party’s Coordinated Campaign, 2016
• Spread information about local and national campaigns throughout Watauga County and surrounding areas.
• Registered and called voters to increase turnout.
Manager, Makoto’s Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar, 2015-Present
• Managed restaurant finances nightly.
• Led a staff of about 35.
Barista, Starbucks, Mooresville, NC, 2013-2015
• Worked in a fast paced environment to deliver quality products to customers.
Appalachian State University, Boone, North Carolina; Fall 2012-Spring 2017
• Major: Journalism, Minor: Political Science
• Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, PremierePro, and AfterEffects
• Working knowledge of: AP Style, Microsoft Office, online content production and website design.
• Competent shooting with a DSLR, a Nikon D5100, a Panasonic HC-X930, and a Zoom H4 audio recorder.
Carolyn Edy, Assistant Professor at Appalachian State University
Heather Pressley, Vice President of Programming at Girls on the Run International